Monday 23 September 2019

my T3 W8 Reflection.

 White hat - list what you have have been learning in class this week

 Myths and legends,fancy dress practice, teacher read,watched holes movie,rippa rugby tournament, kapa haka,assembly,defend the cone,FIO,cybersmart,



Yellow hat - what has gone well with your learning this week?   

I ripped people’s flags when I was playing rippa rugby.

Black hat - What has not gone well with your learning this week?  

I keep on waking up early


Green hat - what can you do better next week  

Sleep in 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments. 
Positive - something I have done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence or more that  lets me know you that you read/watched or listened to what I had to say.
Helpful - please give me some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about.