Monday 23 September 2019

My T3 W7 Reflection

 White hat - list what you have have been learning in class this week
 Myths and legends,Te Reo Greetings Reading Eggs Spelling,Kapa Haka mathletics,prototec,FIO,Calendar Art Talent Show,Waita/singing,Holes Activities Fancy Dress Line Dance 


Yellow hat - what has gone well with your learning this week?   
I have finished drawing my calendar art and I am up to colouring. I have learnt the moves to our line dance I can now jump
Black hat - What has not gone well with your learning this week?  
Everything has gone well this week
Green hat - what can you do better next week  
Finish my mahi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments. 
Positive - something I have done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence or more that  lets me know you that you read/watched or listened to what I had to say.
Helpful - please give me some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about.