Wednesday 25 September 2019

Holes by Louis Sachar

Hi i'm Ethan this term my classroom has been reading a book called holes, its about a boy called Stanley Yelnats . The start of the story is about these shoes falling from the sky and landing on Stanley's head, he picks them up and runs down the street until a police car pulls in front of him. Stanley goes to court and gets to chose to go to camp green lake of prison he chooses camp green lake, because he has never been to any camp before.

My favourite character was Zero because he hardly talks he has big brown curly hair and he is the fastest digger. The movie is set at Camp Green Lake.                               


the link of the presentation  (link)
My favourite holes activity was about how to survive in a desert. It shows you what you will need to survive if you ever get stuck in a desert.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments. 
Positive - something I have done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence or more that  lets me know you that you read/watched or listened to what I had to say.
Helpful - please give me some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about.