Monday 23 September 2019

My T3 W6 Reflection

 White hat - list what you have have been learning in class this week


I have learnt how to toboggan

Yellow hat - what has gone well with your learning this week?   

It was fun we got to go on the magic carpet when you get to the end of the toboggan you go on this escalator that takes you to the top of the learners slope

Black hat - What has not gone well with your learning this week?  

We couldn’t learn to ski because the weather was really bad you could see nothing

Green hat - what can you do better next week  

Go on a better day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments. 
Positive - something I have done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence or more that  lets me know you that you read/watched or listened to what I had to say.
Helpful - please give me some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about.