Wednesday 18 October 2023

Personality Test

 

My personality test said that I am a Counselor. This means that I am a trustworthy and supportive person. I find comfort in groups And check to see if people feel right. Some of my Drainers are Demanding deadlines, Emotional detachment, and facing conflict with others. Some of the ways I use these aspects in School and in the community are in sports and I class. I can Cooperate well in the group and give out all of my ideas. I can bring positive energy and warmth into a team but a bad thing is that I stay silent about other peoples options and don't question there opinions 

1 comment:

  1. Good to know some of the things you have found out about yourself. Keep up the good work and slowly work on the things you want to do to better yourself.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments. 
Positive - something I have done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence or more that  lets me know you that you read/watched or listened to what I had to say.
Helpful - please give me some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about.