Friday 13 October 2023

'I believe that leadership is...'

 leadership is About being hardworking and having a good connection with the people around you. I also think that you need to be a trustworthy and honest person. you need to be a person who people can come and talk to. You need to be kind and show integrity. another thing is that you should never give up and put others before yourself. if you come against a hard challenge then you need to perceive to get past it. That is what I believe leadership is

1 comment:

  1. I agree with your points that make a leader , from Dad

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments. 
Positive - something I have done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence or more that  lets me know you that you read/watched or listened to what I had to say.
Helpful - please give me some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about.