Thursday 2 November 2023

Reflective writing

I was interested because I knew that it would be something different for me                 
and I knew that being with people I know would help me work a bit better and work well with my groups

We have been learning about different types of leaders and leadership styles.  We have been learning about ourselves and we have done a few podcast shows with people that show different leadership styles

I think that I am keeping up with work very well. I finish most of my work before the end of the week and beforehand it used to take a lot longer

  I am putting more detail into my work compared to my old classes. Like my presentations, I have changed around layouts, added more color, and added more photos compared to the usual

Pros

Staying in the same classroom

Fewer interruptions

With people I know well

Cons

Sam is not always with us

Easy to sneak off task

Sometimes everyone can be a bit too loud 

I feel like I am working very well but sometimes drift off task and start talking. I find that I work a lot better when you are in the classroom because I find that everyone else is on task so I also stay on task

It would help me work a lot better if Sam is in the classroom all the time cos then everyone else would stay on task and then we would work in peace instead of some people being loud

I have found out that our timetables are changing next week and everyone will have each class at the same time


1 comment:

  1. I hope it gets a little quieter when Sam isn’t there so everyone can focus on their work

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments. 
Positive - something I have done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence or more that  lets me know you that you read/watched or listened to what I had to say.
Helpful - please give me some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about.