Wednesday 31 March 2021

Scieance Roadshow

 On Tuesday the 30 of march we went to a scieance Road show. they came to our hall. hen we first got in to the hall there where a few other classes. we were one of the last clases to get there.  They instructers introducided themselfs to us. there names where jess, steph and merry They showed us a few explotions with ballons. they where very loud we where told to block our ears. It was very loud I could still hear it with my ears fully blocked. It even shook the ground. they had heaps of things around the hall. after the experiments we got to walk around and go to any activity we want. I went to the rocket shooter. we had to shoot these soft foam. there where long ones and short ones. the short ones worked beter because they where lighter so they travelled faster but they where a little more thin then the big ones so it was a little hard to hit the target but I hit it after a few goes. after I went to some handprints on them there was copper written on two aliminuam and another zink with to. there was a preasure gadge in the midle and it showed how much electrisity you had inside you.I got up to fifty witch was the max thet was around about all I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments. 
Positive - something I have done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence or more that  lets me know you that you read/watched or listened to what I had to say.
Helpful - please give me some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about.