Friday 4 June 2021

Ipo and andrea

 today andrea and epo came in. Ipo is a cockatoo we got to pat him. most cockatoos come from astralia. he had a brocken leg and wing. Ipo us an omnivore so that means he eat plants and onther animals. he loves children, cats and dogs. he also likes dancing and artwork. cockatoos love eating seeds. over in astralia the destroy orchards because all they want is the seeds inside of the fruit. 

  1. Ipo the cockatoo, Wellington's bird without a feather but a big wardrobe |  Stuff.co.nz

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ethan, I like your story about Ipo. I got to see Ipo too. Next time I think that you need to work on your spelling, becuase Andrea is a name.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments. 
Positive - something I have done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence or more that  lets me know you that you read/watched or listened to what I had to say.
Helpful - please give me some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about.