Friday 27 November 2020

Double Dice Maths Game

 Our game is called double dice. It's when you roll five dice and try to get as many doubles as you can. first to ten doubles win. Our instructions are, roll five dice and try to get as many doubles as you can. If any dice fall off the table then they will not be counted. If you roll 1,2,3,4 and 5 you instantly win the game. I have only rolled 1,2,3,4 and 5 once. I have created the game with Samuel,Tahana and I. I hope we get good feedback from everyone and I hope they like our game. Our game can have the max of 10 players at a time. Our game is not a original we made it.I think our game presentation is at least 80%. The equipment we need are pen/pencil, paper and dice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments. 
Positive - something I have done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence or more that  lets me know you that you read/watched or listened to what I had to say.
Helpful - please give me some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about.