Wednesday 25 November 2020

Curious Cove Highlights

 My first highlight would be kayaking. I hadn't been kayaking in ages. we saw a few stingrays swimming in the water but they where gone in a few seconds because they got scared of us. it was very fun and we got pretty wet when someone splashed you. I also loved fishing. I was having no luck the whole day and when we had to pack up I hooked up a fish and I was so happy to finally catch a fish. My last highlight was eating dinner every night. By Ethan 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments. 
Positive - something I have done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence or more that  lets me know you that you read/watched or listened to what I had to say.
Helpful - please give me some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about.