Friday 31 July 2020

My Profile 2020


Kia Ora my name is Ethan I am 11 years old. I am a year 7 at Ōtaki College. I love to scooter, bike and skateboard. My favorite sports are basketball, tennis, and cricket. My favorite foods are chicken cordon bleu, lasagne and macaroni, and cheese.

My goals for this year are to land a tail whip and land a 360. I love traveling and spending time with my family. I have 2 cats and a dog. I have two sisters and a half brother.

I hope you enjoyed my blog and leave a positive comment  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments. 
Positive - something I have done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence or more that  lets me know you that you read/watched or listened to what I had to say.
Helpful - please give me some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about.