Friday 22 November 2019

Trip to Wellington

On the 19th of November Tuesday we went to capital E and Te Papa. At Capital E we made our own music. At Te Papa we all chose what we wanted to see. my group went to Nature, Gallipoli and Toi art. Gallipoli
was my favourite.

Here is a picture ↓
Weta Workshop's Sir Richard Taylor with some of the giants
Toi art was really cool it would has taken ages to put up. I just wanted to run through it. I wonder what it would feel like.

here is a picture of Toi art ↓
Children run past Finale: Bouquet, an artwork comprising of thousands of pieces of coloured confetti
the Nature zone was basically about history. at Nature there was a new Earthquake house we went inside, it was just like a real Earthquake.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Ethan, Its me Ella-Jaye um maybe delete the second capital e bc it sounds like there's to many, and maybe you could add a bit more information like here for example / I went to the movies and I watched dora and boots and it was weird but amazing, like I hated it😣/ so maybe a bit more , but on the bright side you writing the story is what really matters😦😑😐😁😃!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ethan you havent commented on my blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments. 
Positive - something I have done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence or more that  lets me know you that you read/watched or listened to what I had to say.
Helpful - please give me some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about.